Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Clear Skies Wet Eyes

This morning the sun continued to shine down on Toronto--for which I am incredibly thankful. The endless days of cloudy skies of April had begun to really affect me. I went to Ideal for a coffee, and sat with Steve, Colin & Matt. The conversation turned to how we were all bummed--heavy hearted & sad. We briefly discussed the failings of our romances--Colin shared that he had been engaged, but that things had ended and his ex moved to Vancouver. He asserted that they were both still in love, but that things just couldn't work out. As he spoke, his eyes began welling with tears. I clasped my hand to my chest--it was heartbreaking.

Perhaps a meeting of the broken hearts is in order. We'll have a sad songs listening party, and a long hard cry...

Unified public weeping!

No comments: